Monday, May 28, 2012

"In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." – Dwight D. Eisenhower


Yikes! What the Heck was I thinking!!!!!    I can hardly believe it -- all this planning, dreaming, anticipating and in a few more days we will head West on the train!!!  I'm a bit frantic right now!

Our Health Club's newspaper wrote an article about our trip.  I scanned it below.  The University of Delaware also did a video and article featuring Jack and Anna.  Anna is another recent graduate from UD who will bike across the US this summer!  The link to the video and article are below.   Also, the Manheim Township Merchandiser put us on the front page - link also below!!  I can't go out anymore without the press hounding me :-) lol!!!

Feeling very blessed and happy that I get to try this feat with my son, Jack!  Ready to roll!!




University of Delaware Video and story on Jack and our bike trip

Manheim Township Merchandiser Article

No comments:

Post a Comment