Tuesday, July 17, 2012

♪♪♪ "I've held you close, kept you safe till you could fly ...Tell me where the road ahead is gonna bend And how to harness up the wind and how to say goodbye" ♪♪♪ ~ Michael Smith

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 (Day 41)
Super 8, Racine, Wisconsin
Day off to apartment shop!

So glad not to be on the bike today.  The temperature was 103!

I need a day off from our day off!!  Looked at 10 apartments, condos, houses!  Wow!  So many great choices -- lake views, swimming pools, club houses, hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, even one with its own movie theater and putting green!!

This is the one!!
Jack decided on city living - down town Racine - just two blocks from the lake!  The apartment is beautiful, above one of the downtown stores, and it is HUGE!  I know where we can all go for Thanksgiving!!!  He's happy -- I'm happy!!

I could move right in!!

Two blocks from the harbor and Lake Michigan!

Lake Michigan

Downtown Racine -- Apartment is above shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment