Monday, July 30, 2012

♪♪♪ "Standing on this mountaintop...Looking just how far we've come...Knowing that for every step...You were with us..." ♪♪♪ ~ Matt Redman

Monday, July 30, 2012 (Day 54)
Tom and Annebell's Home, Fallston, MD
Miles: 71  MPH:  12  Max:  31  Total:  3363

Awesome day!  Jack and I headed for the very familiar North Central Rail Trail near our home in Pennsylvania!  We love this trail and have ridden it many many times.  Couldn't have gotten a better gift than my two dear friends, Kathy and Yvonne waiting to ride the trail with us ---- missed them so so so so so much!!!

Yvonne brought PB&J on homemade bread and Kathy brought M&M'S and almonds -- all my favorite biking food :-) 

Needed to replace my rear tire!  Totally worn through with the threads popping out, I was riding on the tube!  Incredible that I did not get a flat with all the trail riding this past week!

Continually, friends old and new have made our trip across the US a totally amazing experience.  Staying with family tonight where we are treated like royalty!  Awesome steak dinner, some laughs, and the comfort of family and friends provided the perfect day as our journey is in the home stretch!

I missed them soooooooooooo much!

Jack and the Pedal Princesses!

Thanks Curvin and Joe for dropping off and picking up my dear friends so we could ride today!!
Can't believe this journey is coming to an end -- truly memories to last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment